cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with online game

Matzemix
Honored Guest
Hello,
I have a question about the app Pokerstars VR. The app is installed on the computer and i can not join in the lobby.
Maybe i have to change the firewall settings in windows or in the oculus app?

Thank you for help
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Matzemix! We would love to provide some steps we think could help! We definitely recommend checking your anti virus to see if the Oculus software is getting blocked. If so, we recommend white-listing the app to prevent any blocks from taking place. Next, please uninstall and reinstall the app from you computer. Completing this step can help add some files that might be preventing you from joining lobbies! 

Next step we recommend would be repairing your Oculus software, below are steps for doing so:

1. Download and run the Oculus Installation Software, (https://www.oculus.com/setup/#rift-s-setup)
  2. You will see a screen which says "Already Installed".
  3. Click the "Repair" option, and confirm again on the next screen.

Are you only experiencing this issue with Pokerstars VR or are you unable to join other multiplayer lobbies in other games? If you continue to experience the same issues, we recommend speaking with the people over at Pokerstars VR to see if they're able to provide anymore insight into what could be going on. Here is a link to their website: Pokerstars VR Help

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!