cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

videos not loading on meta app

mossloll
Honored Guest

Videos that I sync from my headset to my phone that are only like 7 minutes refuse to load and the one I've been trying to download is 10, it doesn't even attempt, I press download and it immediately says "download unsuccessful". It makes absolutely zero sense. 

I'm just gonna answer every possible question so you don't ask them.

Yes the headset and phone are on the same Wi-Fi, yes the video fully synced, no I didn't open another app while it was syncing, there was no problem with it syncing, the videos just refuse to even load.
I'm using the quest 3, I was able to download videos this length before, no I don't remember when, error messages just say "download unsuccessful". Both the app and headset are on the latest versions.
I seriously have no idea why videos over 7 minutes just stopped downloading, I know I'm not the only person this has happened to because I have seen hundreds of other videos and posts about this and its pissing me off to an ungodly extent.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @mossloll! We understand that you're having some trouble downloading videos over 7 minutes long. We know that this can take valuable time away from you, so we'd love to help out! We'd love it if you could send us a screenshot of the error message you said you're getting. We're also wondering if you've tried downloading the videos on a laptop or PC to see if that works. Thank you for your patience. We're looking forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, @mossloll! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you're still needing assistance from us. If you are, make sure to send us that screenshot!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!