cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where find controller

garaischan
Honored Guest
my left control was damaged, I see that in the store the controls are exhausted, do they usually last a long time any suggestions where to find one
4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey garaischan! We see you're working with a damaged controller, and we'd like to help you look into your options. Please send a support ticket to our Oculus Support Team by clicking this link. We are always happy to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Caution, this scammers are not replacing defective controllers. Once you ship your controller to RMA, you won't get any update for weeks or months. Search in the support forum, is full of cases like yours, there are people waiting from 3 months...

That's discouraging, I'm not looking for a repair, I'm just looking to buy a new controller, but I'm afraid that it will be scarce in the oculus controller store, it will last a long time

Thank you, but my control is no longer under warranty, besides it was opened and damaged due to a technical problem. I prefer to buy a new left control, although I am concerned that the shortage of controls that are currently in the store will last a long time.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?