cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why dosent my master card work for the store

xXxyourcaptainxXx
Honored Guest

i paid 50$ for this crap and i know it works just fine why the hell cant i purchase stuff 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're here to the rescue, not being able to make purchase can be incredibly frustrating. We do have a few things we would like for you to look into. 

All regions must follow the below rules: 

• The card must be associated with a billing address
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual MasterCards should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in “invalid postal code”
  • Verify if your currency is also correct on your Meta Quest account because certain regions currency aren't supported. 

We understand this is a hefty list but we would like for you to verify all these options, so that we can rule out any errors and move forward from here. We would love for you to update us via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hope to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

My master card isn't working in the store I want too buy zenith and I bought stuff with my previous card master card but it won't let me use my new card

Hey there, if your Mastercard still doesn't work after trying the steps outlined in our support response above, reach out to us by creating a Meta Quest Support ticket. We'll work together to figure out a resolution so you can get to playing Zenith.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!