cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrongly denied refund

DaveStuart420
Honored Guest
I tried Population one for about an hour in training mode only, did not like it and asked for a refund day #1 and now I see it was denied so WTF?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yikes! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

Let us go ahead and take a look at this together. We notice you played in training mode and were later denied a refund. In order for our gamers to be approved for a refund, we look at a few  things: 

• If the user has played the game for more than 2 hours
  • If they have the game for more than 14 days
  • If you have requested too many refunds, past the limit

What we would like to do is go ahead and collect some information. Let us go ahead and move this over to private message. This will allow us to have a one-on-one with you and provide you with a suitable solution. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hope to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hope this message finds you well. 

We had the pleasure of conversating yesterday regarding your concern about refunding, 'Population: One.' We understand you were unable to get your refund approved. We want you to know there is still hope and would love to dig deeper into this issue for you. 

Please don't hesitate to update us and fill us in with further details if possible. Also you can always communicate with us via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Always here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bussinbussin420
Honored Guest

I played thief simulator and didn’t like that is was so buggy you could hardly play it i was told by the developer that it would be fixed when i worte a review and to reinstall so i did and the game was worse than before so i requested a refund and was denied after only playing it for 3 days and he said to join his discord for more info on the game and help with bugs and it was just him and other people spamming emoji’s i said there was bugs and asked when he estimated it would be fixed and never got a reponse just more emoji spamming no help at all the game is worthless and is not even good a free game called pavlov is better. And thief simulator is 20 dollars it’s a rip off when you can’t even play it i want my **bleep**ing money back your policy is rubbish who buys a game and has it for a span of 3 days and only plays 30 minutes of it you money hungry basterds 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yikes! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

Let us go ahead and take a look at this together. We notice you played in training mode and were later denied a refund. In order for our gamers to be approved for a refund, we look at a few  things: 

• If the user has played the game for more than 2 hours
  • If they have the game for more than 14 days
  • If you have requested too many refunds, past the limit

What we would like to do is go ahead and collect some information. Let us go ahead and move this over to private message. This will allow us to have a one-on-one with you and provide you with a suitable solution. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hope to hear from you soon! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hope this message finds you well. 

We had the pleasure of conversating yesterday regarding your concern about refunding, 'Population: One.' We understand you were unable to get your refund approved. We want you to know there is still hope and would love to dig deeper into this issue for you. 

Please don't hesitate to update us and fill us in with further details if possible. Also you can always communicate with us via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Always here to help!