cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds

Blairstunt2020
Honored Guest

Why does the app meta horizon word says unavailable?. I live in California. 

17 REPLIES 17

I can connect my headset to the pc via Air Link and I can access and play Horizon Worlds via PCVR. It is the same account as my Quest 2.

TrentTheTREX

i have the same problem. meta horizon worlds has dissapeared from my library. its been over 3 months and i still cant get back online.

Hey there @M0ney.Mase! We definitely want for you to be able to enjoy any app you want on your headset, especially ones that come standard like Horizon Worlds! What happens when you try to look up the app in the store on the headset? What about on your mobile app? Is it showing in your library in either place? Does it show as available in the store? The more information you can share, the better equipped we will be to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @M0ney.Mase I encountered this and it took 63 days exact of messaging meta support every day. I factory wiped my headset so many times, my bandaid fix was making a secondary account and using that solely for horizon worlds. Finally after talking with meta left and right for the 63 days, they had pushed an update, mine got fixed and then other players experienced this bug of horizons disappearing and they went missing for a day or two until theirs was fixed. It’s an issue on their end but they won’t fix it unless you stay on them. Best way I found to reach support was through the meta quest app, email support was most helpful and if you need to nudge it, you can access live chat options in the app as well as Meta Support via WhatsApp. 

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to see ya in horizon worlds soon.

TrentTheTREX

Hey @M0ney.Mase! We just wanted to follow up and see if you are still having issues with Horizon World. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I still can’t find horizons world on my headset it shows unavailable. Apparently my account is restricted. It’s been 3 months though. 

Hey M0ney.Mase! 

We hate to hear that this is hindering your VR experience. As gamers ourselves, we understand the headache. No worries, let's see if we can help you with this! Could you please try the following:

• Try downloading the app on a different web browser.
  • Try downloading the app on the headset.
  • Try a different internet connection if possible.
  • Try a different device if possible.
  • Reboot the headset.

Please let us know if this worked for you! 

Knock knock! Just checking in to see if you still need further assistance, do let us know.