cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my account due to phone number change, how can i get it back?

Desperadoscres1
Honored Guest

Happened about 4 month ago but when i tried last time i couldent find anything
When i  changed phone number i forgoted about meta quest and im not able to get my account back because i do not have any other logging method
Is their a number i can call to get my account back? ( note that i am still loaded on the account in my quest so if their a way by here )

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Desperadoscres1. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention! We know over time our personal information changes, so we'd love to work with you to gain access to your account once more. For us to gather private details, please shoot us a PM! To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Also, remember you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I sent a pm, however i am not sure if you received it

We do see your PM and we can continue through there! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!