cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one can hear me

sagecrispin
Honored Guest

No one anywhere in Horizon Worlds can hear me when I speak. My mic shows it is on. Voice commands work and record. Pokerstars works fine, just not HW.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @sagecrispin, we see you are having issues with your mic when in Horizon Worlds. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. So that we can look into this further, can you provide the following information for us:

• Have you tried to reset the headset or reboot?
  • What have you done so far to try and resolve this issue?
  • Have you uninstall and reinstall Horizon Worlds?
  • Have you check the App Permissions (in Settings), and enable the microphone option for Horizon Worlds?

After we collect the information asked, we can continue finding relevant troubleshooting steps for you. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @sagecrispin, we see you are having issues with your mic when in Horizon Worlds. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. So that we can look into this further, can you provide the following information for us:

• Have you tried to reset the headset or reboot?
  • What have you done so far to try and resolve this issue?
  • Have you uninstall and reinstall Horizon Worlds?
  • Have you check the App Permissions (in Settings), and enable the microphone option for Horizon Worlds?

After we collect the information asked, we can continue finding relevant troubleshooting steps for you. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

sagecrispin
Honored Guest

Thanks for the help. Yes, it was off in Permissions. It would have helped a lot if that had been reflected in the settings within Horizons itself. Mic settings in the Oculus, mic settings in app permissions, mic settings within the app-it's pretty hard to know where to look.

Hey, sagecrispin! Thanks for the update. We're glad that we could provide that information for you. Please let us know if you need more assistance. We'll be more than happy to help!