cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A unique long-term project - EAIC

TaKo_1513
Explorer

A unique RPG like game that will span Numerous connected worlds. The first thing this project will work on will be the ability to collect/save and sell yellow and red feathers.  These feathers will be randomly dropped by a blackbird with yellow feathers 🪶 and red 🪶 bird. Players will be able to collect and hold or turn them in to increase your currency balance. The story of the feather collector begins.

3 REPLIES 3

ZachTheArtist
Protege

I would be love to collab on this! -ZachTheArtist

Hello, I am more than happy to share in this journey. Hopefully as we increase in collaborators our path forward will increase in ease.

If you don't mind, please tell me a little bit about yourself and how you would like to contribute to the EAIC project.

Your username pulls me and makes me think you would like contribute in an artistic way.

I am very excited in your interest. This project will have a strong general direction by all the Members Of Influence(MOI). If this is something that interest you, then Welcome to the EAIC, Horizon Worlds!

I have also set up a display in the world "Collaboration Station" that states that I am specifically looking to collaborate with script writers. Please, if you have time and still interested, place your name on my list. Thank you

Yes I am a 14 year experienced digital and web designer and have started doing 3d simulation programming for phones and pc back in 2009 and also am experienced in coding multiple languages, unity, and unreal engine. I now have brought my work into horizon worlds the past few months and have also helped a lot of people within the horizon worlds community with building theirs! I am good with art, structures, characters, scripting, and everything else that is needed to create worlds! So all in all I would love to be apart of the team and if you want to add me on oculus and see my worlds as well my name is the same as on here -ZachTheArtist! If you want to add me and let me know more about what you mean about adding my name to your list as well that would be appreciated!