cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking to create business course educational material

vseptx
Honored Guest

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I'm a professor in a business college teaching a highly lecture-based course. I'm interested in creating virtual course materials or, ideally, an immersive version of my course, and I wanted to discuss that with someone who is knowledgeable and can help me.

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction where I can find help with that? 

TIA

4 REPLIES 4

tracylrdsx
Honored Guest

hi, i think possibly "Noda" would be a good app for you , if not for this particular subject ,i think you will be interested in it for other things. it is a brainstorming app that allows for individuals and groups to meet up and have discussions about ideas and etc.....

fit.648658
Honored Guest

What is it about 

1V1XEN
Expert Protege

Hi, I am part of a team that provides free education in Horizon Worlds and also a build team that both have access to the new custom importing and early access features. Would love to discuss your project and provide some solutions that fit your needs. 

ford1reil
Honored Guest

ohh yes! We can start by discussing your goals, course topics, and available resources. Then you can consider different platforms for creating online courses, such as Moodle, Canvas or Udemy. I'm just finishing up work with cover page for an essay, I found https://papersowl.com/blog/cover-page-for-an-essay for this and I can be free. By the way, we can discuss the possibilities of using virtual reality or augmented reality technologies to create an immersive learning experience. This can greatly improve student engagement and help them learn the material better.