cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to play in sweden

MoldyCheeseBurgers
Honored Guest

PLEASE I REALLY WANNA PLAY HORIZON WORLDS IN SWEDEN.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PLAYING EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I LIVE IN SWEDEN AND HORIZON WORLDS IS NOT AVALIBLE IN MY COUNTRY

3 REPLIES 3

1V1XEN
Expert Protege

Hopefully they will roll out to more countries soon.   You could try using a VPN to get around it, I've heard others have success with that. 

JohSm67
Rising Star

Agree, been waiting since 2021 and now 2022 and 2023 has passed!
So the Metaverse and Horizon World was just a dream, and it will never be available in the Nordics. And it`s a pitty as the announcements was so cool at that time and we all dreamed and had big expectations for it, to be able to utilize the eye and face tracking in the Quest Pro was also a dream!

There is no hope any longer, it will probably not happen!

JohSm

Same here! ;-(
In Italy we have the same problem.

There are a lot of things that don't work:
- Horizon world

- Xtadium

I think that there is a lack of interest in trying to involve people. I know that a lot of things changed when the Mark showed us what they had in mind with the metaverse, but selling headsets for 1200 euros to watch YouTube or, thanks to third-party applications, work with multiple screens, seems a bit small to me and also very far from the proclamations they made.
If not there. they believe they should be the innovators, I don't know who should do it.
When money becomes more important than everything and surpasses values and the desire to create a more connected world, this is what you get.