cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Proteldon
Explorer

I do not want Messenger on my Oculus. When I sign out via the gear icon anyone is able to sign right back in with the click of a button. I don't want this feature on this device at all as anyone who uses it is able to read my messages.

Give the option to remove the app, as it has no place on a headset that kids play on. Simply turning off notifications or signing out when someone can easily sign back in, is not acceptable. The only acceptable solution is to provide the option to remove the app.

See this discussion.

3 Comments
hardyparty1030
Honored Guest

My kids should not have access to my Facebook messenger period. I know we didn’t just pay all of this money for this thing and there is no ability to delete that app. This is not right. Do better. 

hardyparty1030
Honored Guest

My daughter is in the 6th grade and you should have heard the evil laugh when she said she could see all of my messages and announced it to my entire household. I want to return this now. 

sleeping-cutie
Explorer

I don't like that my boyfriend just has access to all my messages. It's not that I have something to hide but it's just a privacy concern.

We play a lot of beat Saber and have bought a lot of song packs. The songs don't carry over to seperate accounts so that's not an option.