cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andy_xu_7921
Explorer
My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer. So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards. Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games. Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus Quest or Oculus Rift S without another payment method like a gift card since it Prevents the customers under 18 to buy the game from the store. And I know other stores that also offer this type of payment Payment methods should be plentiful and convenient. The Oculus store is the only one that does not offer a payment method that I can make use of. So would you kindly add more?
106 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I was pretty baffled when I found out you can't buy gift cards
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can use visa gift cards. Worked on Go
BillyJW
Honored Guest
My son got the Quest for his birthday, and I had hoped that gift cards or similar would be available. If you can make them by Xmas I'm sure my family will buy some for him!
willmac09_shed
Honored Guest
Please add gift cards as my dad doesnt like getting his paypal out everytime i want a video game
ThatIsNotMySand
Honored Guest
Seriously, what is taking so long for you to make this happen?
A_Dead_Man_Walking
Honored Guest
On a related note - can you add a shopping cart so you can purchase more than one product at a time instead of having to do multiple transactions for every purchase?
petersenjesse94
Honored Guest
I really want to buy gift cards for my friends / for my future headset. It's not that I don't trust Oculus, but I just don't want to put my credit card information. It will be nicer to get gift cards for my friends too.
rip_pac
Honored Guest
SOOoooooOOO you are just not going to answer this question? Maybe you should improve your customer service if you want to sell a product, especially for so much money.
lopezbeltran92
Honored Guest
So true, I have friends that don't have a bank account yet and would like to gift them a gift card with credits or an option inside the store to gift games to your friends just like in Xbox or steam.
lilwolf
Expert Protege
Agreed! I would buy one for sure! A friends kid just bought a S and I would buy him a game, but I wouldn't necessarily give him cash... and being able to put it in a box would be great!