cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darylehenry
Explorer

The other day it took me nearly 15 minutes to open all of the reward boxes I had earned since the last time I checked. It would be nice to just have an "open all" button that just adds whatever I got to my inventory. Grabbing the box and throwing it is only a cool mechanic the first couple of times. After about 100 it starts to get really old.

15 Comments
VirtuaJulian
Adventurer
It took me a bit before I jumped into Dash and now there's a never ending list of packages to open with 3 items at a time. When I arrive in home it feels like work. I have to manually open a package, then dismiss the three items, and do it again and again and again. If there's an option to open all, I'd be more inclined to go through and place everything. I think if you are in it every day and staying on top of the packages, then it's not that big of a deal. But for more casual folks, it turns something cool into something frustrating. (apologies if this has already been posted, I searched but couldn't find it.)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad it's not just me dealing with this time consuming box throwing. Ugh I spent an hour opening boxes it gets old fast.
dopingVR
Expert Protege
I haven't opened any Loot boxes in more than a year and I will not start doing so until this feature arrives. It's incredibly annoying. Why do I have to touch every item? Have fun doing that 200 times. It will literally take more than an hour to open all these boxes. Just after a month of not opening them it will take almost 10 minutes.
qwertyuk01
Explorer
Took me an additional hour to open them from Nov to Feb. It's insane, I've been playing every day for 5 hours minimum, that should have been like 200 boxes
Nicod182
Honored Guest
make this happen, I have so many unopened boxes because of the time consuming this is
MisterChance
Honored Guest
I had to stand around collecting loot boxes for over fifteen minutes at one point because there is no "Open All" option.
Anonymous
Not applicable
you have white Flashes?
AshleyCarey
Honored Guest
I need this so badly. I want my items but I have so many boxes and no time or interest in throwing 100 boxes to pop 300 item bubbles of mostly dupes. PLEASE let us open all boxes at once!
davkid6732
Honored Guest
Yeah! Opening boxes is so annoying because as soon has you open Oculus, you get a box!
StormyDoesVR
Heroic Explorer
Apparently this is an option now, but I can't find the button for it anywhere...