cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boop90
Honored Guest

Dunno if this is possible, but it'd be cool if we could pin a window in home on the wall or wherever like discord for example, and it stays in that spot.

10 Comments
TonserTonni
Explorer
Yeah could be awesome having discord on one wall and then netflix running on another.
Micro666
Expert Protege
When in a Home environment, allow the user to move and snap in place monitor desktops, and windows on flat surfaces. Currently when trying to place a desktop / window against a flat surface such as a wall, it's by trial and error to get it flat against the wall. It would be nice to have an option for objects to snap against flat vertical and horizontal surfaces.
UrGamingTechie
Explorer
agreed. Watching a youtube video is great, but i want it to stay in a corner of the room while a move around, not follow me around sometimes.
NZGuy28
Protege
I would love to be able to have a music player pinned to a wall, and not have it follow me around.
zeveneyj
Explorer
You should be able to open an app like YouTube, Netflix, etc. and be able to snap it to a wall, or have it stay on the screen so when you look around, the app is always in your view. I would really like this because it would make Home so much better in my opinion.
zeveneyj
Explorer
Just like the Windows Mixed Reality Headsets!!! I would LOVE that. Pinnable windows around the room! It would be great! Like YouTube on one wall. Hulu on another. It would be awesome!
FlakMagnet
Adventurer
This is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned. Was surprised when this didn't happen by default.
Lewisviper
Explorer
Thats a key thing missing the desktop mode is cool but if you just want to use twitch chat or have a music video player would seriously reduce stress performance wise I can just run startrek bride crew and have a desktop loaded up in a window 😎
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the pinned windows following us around is annoying. If I pin it to the environment, I'd like it to stay pinned there.
bent-grill
Honored Guest
Pinning the desktop in space would be fantastic. it would be great to turn on a show, pin it to the wall and sit at the table and draw.