cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting POV: Reached Self Resolve ... Starting Ascension Toward Launchpad Scholarship Submission

dakini_3media
Explorer
I reached Self Resolve this past week working on Shifting POV.  I have launched a good program.  Aaron has delivered a beautiful prototype Proof of Concept.  I am working on the remaining piece.  The website is up.  The community is gathered.  

We respect and trust ourselves and each other as friends and equal co-creators.  We are worthy as a team and as individuals. It's heartfelt. 

We are through the threshold barriers and starting to blossom ... touching grace ... my sincere best to everyone in the final push as we pull it all together and launch .... for me it's resilience, healing in nature and mindfulness VR ... my sincere best to everyone who has walked along with me on this adventure.

Jeris

pfnwcv41hawk.jpg
2 REPLIES 2

therealvr
Protege
Cool website and cool idea!

Is the code to make those background pics move with your mouse insanely tricky/difficult? Would love insights on how to do this.

Keep up the good work. 

erica_layton
Expert Protege

therealvr said:

Cool website and cool idea!

Is the code to make those background pics move with your mouse insanely tricky/difficult? Would love insights on how to do this.

Keep up the good work. 

I looked at the source code, and it looks like it's done with jquery, a js library and some css. Look at the site's source code. In the header, they include jquery, static.ksfilm.org/css/viewer360.css, and static.ksfilm.org/js/viewer360.js

here's one of the images it refers to, as proof: http://shiftingpov.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/salmon-river-sunset-medium.jpg

This jquery script is also in the header... (refuses to format properly here-- sorry)

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery(function($) {

$("#shapely_home_parallax-1 .parallax-window")
.viewer360({
src: "/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/salmon-river-sunset-medium.jpg",
lowResSrc: "/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/salmon-river-sunset-small.jpg",
fov: 40,
srcHFOV: 94,
srcVFOV: 60,
lowResBlurRadius: 20,
});

$(".chomolungma-section .viewer")
.viewer360({
src: "/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/everest-base-camp-large.jpg",
lowResSrc: "/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/everest-base-camp-small.jpg",