cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost All Done!

ItsAllMe
Explorer
You know, I am not one for drama but I am in the middle of putting the final touches on all the documents and sending them asap, tonight for sure. This hurricane is adding some drama! I've lived through a whole lot and there's always a chance of loosing electricity and I won't be back in MN until the 13th now, (flights cancelled) so I want everything done while I still have wifi!  The two artists (one also acted as a dev) that I was able to work with on this project......AMAZING!  I paid more for them than I would have with others, and there was definitely a financial cost involved but I'm not doing this for fun, we're in it to win it, right?! These guys have gone above and beyond and the one who acted as a dev also had my back every single step of the way.  So did the additional artist in The States but a dev's mind is a special thing and I REALLY appreciate him, I appreciate both!  Now, back to finishing this up while these crazy hurricane winds and rain beat at my hotel door.  YIKES!  
-April
0 REPLIES 0