cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRX Oculus Blog Week 8 (360° Homelessness Documentary)

VRXconnect
Explorer
So due to some unfortunate events, this was not my most productive week even though we're so close to the finish line!  I was able to get in touch with the Midnight Mission finally and it's looking like they'll do the interview but I'm getting a little short on time so I'll need some definite answers from people.  I was able to set up an interview with Tiffany Rose from My Friends House LA and that is slated fro Wednesday if everything goes according to plan.  I met another guy who gives out food to the homeless by random chance while he was out handing out food and waters.  He agreed to do an interview but bluffed me so now I'm hoping that works out this week.  I connected with a script writer to start getting some type of narration pinned down.  We did a decent amount of writing but that's not my strong suit like it used to be so I found it a bit challenging.
8b828x54ddfe.jpg

On the development side, I'm back to working in Unity.  I'm trying to nail down a fun, yet simple menu design that fits the vibe.

Lastly I was able to start getting familiar with Facebook's Spatial Audio.  I think I'll implement it more as a way to just make the interviewees stand out more, by having their vocals loudest when you're looking a them.

Good luck to everyone in your endeavors and I wish you abundance!!

-VRX
0 REPLIES 0