cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week 3 Blogpost

TheChildlikeEmp
Honored Guest
This past week, we've hit a number of milestones from prototyping our UX/UI to building our pitch deck. The biggest challenge I ran into was making sure that we had a solid plan of attack for how we were going to build our MVP. This meant making sure that the UI was intuitive and tested with multiple people prior to doing any development for it. Moreover, it meant getting very specific with that UI for the Go vs. the Rift. We settled on the basic framework and this week I can totally focus on the most important aspect of the UI - our menu. I believe it is going to be critical to the experience to redesign the menu function in our application. 

From a business perspective, I am exploring the best method of converting my LLC into a more attractive investment vehicle like a C-Corp. One option, I'm exploring is incorporating in the Netherlands which would open up international opportunities for investment and business. Additionally, I'll be submitting my trademarks and patents by the end of this week as I believe we have put together what could be groundbreaking work in the field.  I hope to solidify everything by the end of the week but would rather make sure I am making the right decision before pulling the trigger on such an important matter.

We have a working title for our product that I am really excited about. It not only captures the brand of BRAVR LABS but takes on a unique identity. Currently, I'm working on putting together my advisory board and figuring out what the fulltime team needs to be to take this product from an MVP to a successful platform in the market. The core components will be: engineering (duh -- we need people who can keep the system running and making it better), data science (our platform will generate very valuable insights and it will be crucial to capture them and share them with a variety of stakeholders), marketing (we probably need 1 PR person and 1 marketing person to push our platform into the right hands), business development (at least 1 dedicated team member to prospect, close deals, and develop relationships with those clients), head of operations/finance (to handle on/off-boarding, payroll, taxes, accounting, etc). Excited to see how all this shakes out - we already have potential clients asking to betatest... some of them are major players which is really exciting. 
0 REPLIES 0