cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Apps

SteUK
Honored Guest
Hi,

Is it possible to delete Apps from the 'My Apps' area?  I am sure I am just not seeing it!

Thanks,
Ste
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Ste!

Just click the three dots icon on the right hand side of the text underneath the thumbnail image, then select 'Uninstall (XY MB)' 🙂

SteUK
Honored Guest
This is in the developer dashboard area, yeah?  No three dots anywhere.

ProfessorTroy
Adventurer
The only way I see to delete an app you've made in your development console is to email and request it.   @cybereality  might also be able to... it's unknown to me just how far his access goes over there. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Actually, I don't see an option to delete apps from the developer dashboard. We may be able to do it manually, if really necessary, but let me double-check to see what the options are. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SteUK
Honored Guest
Sweet.  Thanks for letting me know where things stand  🙂

pjenness
Rising Star
deleting would be good, or deprecating so they are hidden away not on the main dashboard. Ive already made a few apps to test the process but now dont need them. And working under a "working Title" name before an actual name is decided, it would be good to rename, or delete and create a new one.
Drift VFX Visual, Virtual , Vertical Want 970GTX on Macbook for good FPS? https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17349

UnrealEd
Honored Guest
I echo the comments made here. Having to email to do that is a pretty slow process and can really slow down development

moonbear
Explorer
Also, can I change the app category or do I have to delete old one to create a new one in the category?
I have an app that got only "Keys Only" approved, so I'd like to improve it and try it in the Early Access category to get more user feedback.
Right now, the app got approved with no warnings and failings in the test result, but I'm not given any specific changes required in the feedback email.

vferguson
Expert Protege
Any news on deleting apps from the dev portal?  I just accidentally created a GearVR app and now it's blocking us from creating a PC app with the same name, since I can't delete, rename, or modify the platform.

If it's only possible manually, who should we email about this?

Thanks!