cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a non store app to library?

PiroKun
Protege
Hi! Im making an gearvr app in ue4 for some client. Now im using it in dev mode and the way of start the app is kinda unprofessional. So, how can i put this in the library? Obviously i dont want to sell this app in the store.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

joan
Protege
Starting it from the Android application tab like regular apps is not an option? The user should just be prompted to place the device in the GearVR for the app to start.

PiroKun
Protege
the problem is they are like 5 and maybe more in the future, and each experience last no more than 5-10 minutes. I want to avoid the "remove phone/select app/put phone again" loop, because the final user are students (and the VR thing is kinda new for them), so they can break/drop it or something.

leftler
Protege
Why not make a launcher app that launches the 5 other apps from inside the VR experience.

PiroKun
Protege
is that posible?
the easy way will be make a very big app, with many diferent levels in there, but what if i need to load other app that i dont have access to the original project?

Its possible to make a gearvr app who call other installed gearvr apps and dont break the inmersion?
im kinda new in android and using ue4 right now