cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Something went wrong

joachimvdm
Honored Guest
Oops! Something went wrong. Please make sure that your URL is correct.
This is the error message one of my reviewers keeps getting when clicking on the accept button in the release channel offering email. We tried different browers, computers, enable developer mode. All with the same result. Does anyone else have the problem, do you know what I can do about this. 
Any help much appreciated!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, we're aware of the issue and the fix is currently being deployed.  We expect it to finish deployment in the next hour or so.

Edit: deployment is taking a bit longer than expected.  I will post an additional reply once it goes through.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to our logs, the change finished deploying at 6:39 PM.  Invite verification error logs have dropped to zero and our manual testing has been successful.  Existing (and newly generated) invite links should resume working.

And, if you have any ideas for how we can improve release channels, feel free to comment or PM me.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve-TransfrVR
Explorer
We have also experienced this issue today when attempting to add people to a release channel for testing.

ruud3DV
Protege
Same issue here, preview app invitations can't be confirmed now. Any idea when this can be fixed?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, we're aware of the issue and the fix is currently being deployed.  We expect it to finish deployment in the next hour or so.

Edit: deployment is taking a bit longer than expected.  I will post an additional reply once it goes through.

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to our logs, the change finished deploying at 6:39 PM.  Invite verification error logs have dropped to zero and our manual testing has been successful.  Existing (and newly generated) invite links should resume working.

And, if you have any ideas for how we can improve release channels, feel free to comment or PM me.