cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This app requires hardware feature(s) that are not compatible with this device."

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
Hi all,
My test APK builds to the Oculus app dashboard are mysteriously failing. I have had this issue before back before Oculus has created automated tools to navigate building with Gradle and also when I was leaving some bogus permissions in our manifest. But the previous builds prior to my last two passed automated tests with no issue.
What gives? Can you please possibly provide any more granularity on what exact permission is off-limits? I noticed the test result is triaged into a test for Quest and a test for Go now, that's new, so I imagine y'all are messing with the back-end right now as we speak. Can you at least get this to a state where when it fails I can get an explanation?
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Snapdragon 835), Gear VR (2017), Oculus Go (64GB), Unity 2018.3.14f1
3 REPLIES 3

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
a1q2z0wh5bbw.png
????
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Snapdragon 835), Gear VR (2017), Oculus Go (64GB), Unity 2018.3.14f1

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
Hello? Anyone?

mouse_bear
Retired Support
@cloud_canvas Please try this submission once again, as there were indeed changes in the backend. Additionally, if you're still running into this issue, please submit a ticket through https://developer.oculus.com/contact
If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
2. Please submit a ticket here through the "Contact Us" link (include what you've gathered in step 1).
3. Tag me @mouse_bear once you have done so!