cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Candy Crush type games in VR? Esp on GO?

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Loving my GO so far, it's such a great casual game on the couch kind of game, even something as simple as Coaster Combat is fun, the image is so good.
Full review after a week of use coming up!

Anyway, looking for any kind of games like Candy Crush, so match 3 type fo genere
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

Zenbane
Level 15
I'll be sure to check out the store for something like this.

Right now I'm really loving Pet Lab (it's free). It brings me back to the Farland days. I love when the Player is able to start training the pets for arena combat lol

Give it a try if you haven't already.

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Zenbane said:

I'll be sure to check out the store for something like this.

Right now I'm really loving Pet Lab (it's free). It brings me back to the Farland days. I love when the Player is able to start training the pets for arena combat lol

Give it a try if you haven't already.

Thanks for the tip, but ever since my partner (who is not a gamer, and who plays games casually on his phone) has completely hogged it ... I'm like "I'm trying to write a comprehensive review" .. he's like "SHUT UP IM FISHING!"
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂