mtpkjlydxse1.jpg
7 REPLIES 7

JustBob12
Explorer
That's funny!  

Googling "eye decals" is giving me a whole bunch of ideas now. 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now for the obligatory heat sink warning, the front panel is the heat sink for the Go covering 10 to 15% of that surface will reduce the ability of it to keep the temp down.

Anonymous
Not applicable
It now needs a nose so it "nose" where your invisible guardian boundary is 😉

Mace404
Heroic Explorer

geebee666 said:

Now for the obligatory heat sink warning, the front panel is the heat sink for the Go covering 10 to 15% of that surface will reduce the ability of it to keep the temp down.

Since the outside of the Go is plastic, adding plastic eyes to it won't make a difference.  
Heck, I even think it will dissipate heat faster because the shape of the eyes have more air friction than the flat surface of
the Go.  😉

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Mace404 said:

geebee666 said:

Since the outside of the Go is plastic, adding plastic eyes to it won't make a difference.  
Heck, I even think it will dissipate heat faster because the shape of the eyes have more air friction than the flat surface of
the Go.  😉

That front panel is aluminum (wouldn’t be much of a heat dissipator otherwise). 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
Very creative. Its making me laugh though.
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 

Failrunner
Heroic Explorer
That looks like a hard mod to do. Lol. 😃