cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In developer mode - I have 9 pages of unknown sources (mostly chromium browser) how do I clear out?

fletcherkildren
Explorer
Trying to sideload dev builds so I can give feedback, but I have 9 pages of 'org.chromium.chrome.browser.media.ui... stuff - is there a way to clear them out?
3 REPLIES 3

kojack
MVP
MVP
To remove things from unknown sources, you need to use the android sdk's adb uninstall command line command, followed by the package name to remove.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
The latest update on the Oculus Go has greatly cleaned this up, it now only shows apps you have sideloaded yourself (with one odd exception that still shows). My Unknown Sources has now gone down from 11 pages to 2!

kojack
MVP
MVP
Interesting. I was wondering yesterday why my Go had 11 pages of crap but one of the work Go's only had 5 items in unknown sources. I guess mine hadn't updated.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2