cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading screen (three dots)

vrowldevices
Explorer

We regularly have the Oculus Go crashed and remains on a loading screen. Why is this happening?
A solution is factory reset and reconnect it with the phone but I do not want to keep doing this every time.

7 REPLIES 7

Innovae
Honored Guest
Do you happen own several devices? I am experiencing this as well and I believe it may be happening due to having too many devices paired to a single Oculus account. In any case, I am still waiting for an answer as well...

vrowldevices
Explorer
We have more than 100 Oculus Go's (on 1 account) and it happens more than once on almost every Oculus Go. Did you already tried to separate the Oculus Go and use more accounts? If you have an answer, let me know! 

Innovae
Honored Guest
We had around 50 on a single acc, and we have separated 20 of them into a different one but it's still too early to tell

loudog121
Honored Guest
This is also happening to our devices - we have like 60 on a single account. I am guessing we need to break these up!

Timkor
Explorer
Also seeing this and even in case where the no other devices were connected to the same account. Perhaps a failed Oculus Go OS update etc?

inga8j
Honored Guest
I am only seeing those 3 blinking white lights and I don't know what to do AT ALL. The Oculus Go is my X-mas present, and as the holidays seem to be ongoing, I'm not getting an answer from support. How to even do a factory reset?

inga8j
Honored Guest
Okay, with some online browsing I found out how to do a reset. I ALSO found out, that many people experience this, and their Go KEEPS crashing. I'm thinking of just returning the set, but I am so disappointed because I certainly expected to experience some of the wondrous VR content other people are raving about.