cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror Oculus Go on PC/Mac

robinoculusnl
Protege
Is it possible to mirror my Oculus go to my Mac?
34 REPLIES 34

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
@Vinoh
I haven't tried this yet, but did you connect with ADB to the device IP address? To test this, get the device IP with 
adb shell ip route
Then connect wirelessly with
adb tcpip 5555
adb connect device_ip_address
And you can check that you are wirelessly connected with
adb devices

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
@voxelmaniam
ADB is a tool to interface with the Android paform, it's from the Android Patform Tools, part of the Android SDK. 

@robinoculusnl 
You need to do a few things:
- Set your Oculus Go into developer mode (you do this by clicking on the headset on the mobile app while it's connected).
- Install the Android SDK on your computer.
- Plug in your Oculus Go into your computer.
- To check that the device in properly connected, run the command adb devices from within the Platform-tools folder that comes part of the Android SDK.

There are some who have experienced issues with the ADB drivers and found better luck connecting with the Oculus ADB drivers afterwards.

robinoculusnl
Protege
@FieldOfVision Thnx! Works with Vysor, and bought the Pro version. Only trying to figure out how to use the wireless connection.

Vinoh
Adventurer

@Vinoh
I haven't tried this yet, but did you connect with ADB to the device IP address? To test this, get the device IP with 
adb shell ip route
adb tcpip 5555
adb devices

Thanks for the tip. Actually, it started working and I don’t even need to connect the cable at all but I’ll keep this in my back pocket just in case. 

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
@Vinoh
Indeed, I just noticed that the Pro version of Vysor has a wireless functionality. Great!

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege

Vinoh said:

@Vinoh
adb shell ip route
adb tcpip 5555
adb devices

Thanks for the tip. Actually, it started working and I don’t even need to connect the cable at all but I’ll keep this in my back pocket just in case. 

How did you get it to work wireless I'm having this problem as well?

robinoculusnl
Protege
@G4MER-D3V1L I don't really think you can use the wireless mode on Vysor with Oculus Go.

robinoculusnl
Protege
Wireless now works, woop! Needed to install Homebrew, and the adb driver. After that, just connect your Oculus IP to Vysor and it will stream with almost no delay.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege

Wireless now works, woop! Needed to install Homebrew, and the adb driver. After that, just connect your Oculus IP to Vysor and it will stream with almost no delay.      Can you tell me how to do this thanks.

G4MER-D3V1L
Protege
@robinoculusnl how can I do this? Install needed app