cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Platform SDK entitlement never returns accepted on Oculus Go

TwistedPairDeve
Explorer
Apologies in advance if this a really simple problem to solve.

I've recently started learning how to use the Platform SDK and its IAP functions. I develop my applications using Unity.
This is the script I am using for the entitlement check:

void Awake()
    {
        try
        {
            Core.AsyncInitialize("APP ID");
            Entitlements.IsUserEntitledToApplication().OnComplete(EntitlementCallback);
        }
        catch (UnityException e)
        {
            GameObject.Find("UI/OutputMessage").GetComponent<Text>().text = "Platform failed to initialize due to exception.";
            Debug.LogException(e);
            Immediately quit the application.
            UnityEngine.Application.Quit();
        }
    }

void EntitlementCallback(Message msg)
    {
        if (msg.IsError)
        {
            GameObject.Find("UI/OutputMessage").GetComponent<Text>().text = "You are NOT entitled to use this app.";
            UnityEngine.Application.Quit();
        }
        else
        {
            GameObject.Find("UI/OutputMessage").GetComponent<Text>().text = "You are entitled to use this app.";
        }
    }

This script works file when I run the application in the Unity editor (I receive the "You are entitled to use this app." message). However when I send a build to the Oculus Go I get the "You are NOT entitled to use this app." message.

- My app was created as a GearVR app (as there is no option for Oculus Go).
- I am placing the app ID both in the Oculus platform settings options and in "Core.AsyncInitialize()" as shown above.
- I uploaded the build to the RC channel. 
- As far as I can tell my key is signed and accepted.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I may be missing or doing wrong? (admittedly i'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this)
0 REPLIES 0