cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR On The Go - Testing The Widmo VR Prescription Lenses and Playing Coaster Combat

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

So today I got a surprise package delivered at work and when I opened it up it was a set of WIDMO VR prescription lenses for my Oculus Go. I really want to thank the team at WIDMO for sending this awesome gift!

I have to say I really like the design of these lenses.... unlike the WIDMO Oculus Rift lens adapter I was using these just snap right onto the the Go. I also noticed a nice jump in the clarity and of course comfort over shoving the Rift WIDMO adapter in there or wearing my every day glasses while in my Go.

In this video I also play a bit of Coaster Combat. Over the years I think I have tried every VR roller coaster out there dating back to the DK1 days. I have to say I really enjoyed this one with the addition of the shooting element. This seemed to help keep me grounded and focused during the ride and even though I don't suffer from VR sickness in experiences like this, I could see where focusing on the shooting aspect of this ride may help a bit for those who are prone to it.

Overall I would have to recommend both the WIDMO VR Prescription lenses and Coaster comabat. The lenses are hands down some of the best I have tried yet and Coaster Combat is pretty damn fun!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
0 REPLIES 0