cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arohey's sketchbook

arohey
Explorer
Decided to start a sketchbook since medium will be my choice of sculpting software for a long time to come.  This is an unfinished attempt at the Rhodin contest we had recently. Was a good learning experience and my first attempt at medium.  Tried to sculpt everything without symmetry or stamps ( never again).2lfdx7cui513.jpg
8 REPLIES 8

arohey
Explorer

Continuing on the medium train. WIP of a giant I'm currently working on. Trying to get as comfy in medium as I am in other sculpting packages. Lots to do but so much fun as always. Green blob will be a fairy playing the harp. Same as always, all in medium and trying the no stamps route.

tuqwmpg0v2hx.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Outstanding! Welcome to the party.

Fistful_of_Colo
Adventurer
Cool!

Parhelion
Protege
Another awesome sculptor using medium! So glad to have you on board!

arohey
Explorer
Its def a learning curve but a welcomed one.  Cant wait for the updates mentioned in the last livestream about extra layers and new lighting engine. Currently max 20 layers is Def a challenge hehe. So much fun though which reminds me a bit like  using first versions of mud box and zbrush back then, well alot better. It just feels like an unfair advantage.

Parhelion
Protege

arohey said:

Its def a learning curve but a welcomed one.  Cant wait for the updates mentioned in the last livestream about extra layers and new lighting engine. Currently max 20 layers is Def a challenge hehe. So much fun though which reminds me a bit like  using first versions of mud box and zbrush back then, well alot better. It just feels like an unfair advantage.

It's always exciting watching the streams and hearing them mention new stuff coming out soon. Goes to show how early we are in all of this. Steady Stroke, Move Tool, and Reference windows have been major game changers for me, personally. 

Also really cool to see someone with your talent that's having genuine fun using Medium. I can't imagine how many others would love it if they tried.

Anonymous
Not applicable
awesome work man!

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Welcome @arohey!