cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I clear my Medium workspace?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to go through the tutorials, but there's always "stuff" in the way--a big white ball, as well as anything I did in the previous tutorial. I did the tree tutorial, then went straight into the cat one, but my tree was still there, sitting right in the middle of the teacher.

I exited the app, then restarted it--that got rid of my tree, but the big white ball is always there when I start, and it was right in the middle of the area where I was meant to sculpt my cat. That white ball of clay was sitting there throughout the beginner tutorials as well, so I did all my test stuff off to the left.

Am I missing something simple? Is that big white ball supposed to always be there in the middle of my workspace? Is there a simple command to clear my space before starting a new sculpt?

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
So if press the home button you can then select 'New' by clicking it twice to start a new workspace. If you want a clean workspace with no sphere then go to the home menu again and into settings on the right hand panel and turn on 'start with empty workspace'-or something similar to that 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Thanks, I found the New button while I was poking around just now. At first I just erased the sphere before starting a tutorial, but then I accidentally went to far with Undo and brought it back! (Redo doesn't work in the tutorial environment).

Anyway, back to it. Happy sculpting!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo