cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDIUM EVENTS & more!

naycorn
Level 7
Wanted to share this contest that we're sponsoring with Pinshape and Mold3D

Design your avatar using Medium and enter to win Form 2 3D printer (for bringing your sculpts to life), an Oculus Rift + Touch (great for gifting or for your second set up), and more! 

Judges include prominent Medium-artists, Dominic Qwek and Gio Nakpil. 

Share your designs here for inspiration! 

ocqbvqnwf5cf.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh cool, will submitting medium designs gives us an equal chance? I want a Form2 😛 

naycorn
Level 7
Webinar with Giovanni Nakpil! 

Mold3D Academy is hosting a free 1 hour online class with Gio Nakpil next week! He will be covering VR sculpting techniques and hosting a Q&A session afterwards. Register by following the link:

http://www.mold3d.com/vr-sculpting-webinar

q9aktqw5as36.jpg

Monstaah
Level 7
So this is only valid to folks with a 3D printer?, or as Frozenpea asked can we just submit our sculpts as is from medium?
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

naycorn
Level 7

Monstaah said:

So this is only valid to folks with a 3D printer?, or as Frozenpea asked can we just submit our sculpts as is from medium?

Yes! You can win a 3D printer, so submitting a Medium sculpt is totally viable! 

naycorn
Level 7
Artist Spotlight featuring Scout Windsor and Studio Share with Oculus Medium Lead Designer, Lydia Choy! 

RSVP to the event here

9vb1i4yxu7qr.jpg

Henri1970
Level 5

Monstaah said:

did I miss this?
who won?>

naycorn
Level 7

Henri1970 said:

Monstaah said:

did I miss this?
who won?>

Winning announcement: https://pinshape.com/blog/announcing-the-avatar-design-contest-winners/

naycorn
Level 7
Last Artist Spotlight of the year with John Orion Youngw9lsq5y1xn5e.png
Event details here

naycorn
Level 7
First Artist Spotlight of 2018 with the one and only @southerngfx!!  
RSVP here to watch Glen Southern sculpt live! 
jpuxyxk6n7od.jpg