cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium simply will not activate with Touch installed..

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer
I've setup touch. Guardian system on..played a few touch games. Restarted the oculus service a few times. Restarted my computer...nothing.

Medium is still saying $29.99...this process should be much easier.
8 REPLIES 8

yellow_cake
Honored Guest
I have the same problem. All of the apps which are supposed to be free, once Touch is activated, have a price on them.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Pretty sure the store was offering it for sale but when I went into my library, medium and the gunfight app were showing ready to install.

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer

P3nT4gR4m said:

Pretty sure the store was offering it for sale but when I went into my library, medium and the gunfight app were showing ready to install.

Ohh forgot to mention, my "Not installed" list doesn't show the games either.

duncankeller
Protege
Hey all, a few people are having problems with this. Email Oculus general support with all your info, that'll be the quickest way to get all your stuff.

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer

Hey all, a few people are having problems with this. Email Oculus general support with all your info, that'll be the quickest way to get all your stuff.

Emailed them lastnight, still no answer 😞 Really anxious to try this piece of software! Just when I thought the wait was over when my touch arrived lol.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry for the inconvenience. Oculus Support can help, so please submit a ticket if you haven't already ( https://support.oculus.com/ ). Just understand we are experiencing higher than normal ticket volume so response is slower than typical. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer
Thanks for the reply...but I'm dying here waiting to try medium haha.

Tried making Oculus software "forget this device" then unpaired the controllers and went through the full setup piece by piece and still did not work.

I just now bought it because i didn't want to wait any longer..

NoSpoon_42
Protege
I have the same problem. Tried all the troubleshooting steps. Submitted a support ticket two and a half days ago. Nothing yet. If you hear anything, please let me know. Looking forward to playing those games.