cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

Devilstower
Expert Protege
Pretty simplistic compared to what other folks are making, but having zero artistic skills, I'm pretty thrilled. If Medium isn't the killer app for VR, it certainly points the way.

9xaxftqjrdpi.png

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Warbloke said:

This took me less than 2 minutes to make:

mwd4tws1ppu2.jpg

Yeah, that Import feature is nice and quick, eh?  😉

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

3Dmon
Protege
Here's a couple more sculpts I did over Xmas. Having some fun with this software.6mc1pwdn2qd7.jpg

TheKbob
Explorer
1o2qe9ubt42s.pngFinally got it working, so I made this: 

Warbloke
Superstar

nalex66 said:

Warbloke said:

This took me less than 2 minutes to make:

mwd4tws1ppu2.jpg

Yeah, that Import feature is nice and quick, eh?  😉

Nah, I literally found a picture of an alien and pasted it over the top of someone's pumpkin or something.

The whole process took only a few moments to make (the picture) heheheh.

Seriously though, I've only just done the tutorial of Medium, and I'm sure it will take a long time before I can make anything that looks even half decent.  Medium does look amazing, and while I doubt I will ever make anything remotely close to the quality of you folks... I thought in the meantime I could pretend, and wind you up at the same time. 😉

... yes, yes.... I am easily amused 😕

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

neddycgoon
Protege
Impressive stuff in this thread there are some real artists in here.

TrancerSpacey
Protege
My GTX970 is going to kill me and even 32 GB RAM is sometimes not enough. But anyway - that's the reason why I LOVE Medium and why VR is awesome:bwt15djhtenz.jpgljtbj3co1w62.jpgcfhlot2kdg8u.jpger860vef4p17.jpgv5gahuilapy8.jpg1v8fvuu1inn1.jpg

LewisP
Explorer
Another cyborg I sculpted in Medium today.
1ckdpurghnmj.png
See it in 3D here
See the timelapse of me sculpting her here
l82ui58pfloe.png

ColinB
Adventurer
Next update...Animation and bringing these wonders to life?

dcaldessa
Explorer
Loving all the artwork being done here, I want to get in and complete something but won't get that chance anytime soon as i am having to send in my Rift and all its contents to be replaced. will be awhile before i can do any rifting at all Im a sad panda ...