cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] Strange Bug in Medium

LZoltowski
Champion
Hey, I found an odd bug. When using the move tool on a layer, it affects all layers. You have to make the layer invisible for it not to be affected. A bit annoying when trying to conform something to a layer underneath.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
5 REPLIES 5

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
That's not a big it's a feature. Pull up move tool settings and there's a "Affect all layers" (or words to that effect) toggle at the bottom. Defaults to on.

LZoltowski
Champion

P3nT4gR4m said:

That's not a big it's a feature. Pull up move tool settings and there's a "Affect all layers" (or words to that effect) toggle at the bottom. Defaults to on.

GENIUS! as you can see I am still learning. I have altered the title of the post 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I keep making this mistake all the time haha! Might be helpful if it was set to 'active layer only' by default

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree, 9/10 times I only want to modify the layer I'm working on.

Henri1970
Adventurer
Someone should come up with a move tool you can use in meatspace. It would be awesome to like shape furniture to be more comfortable, make food bigger and the potential for self defence is HUGE!