cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Oculus Medium remain free?

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
Hoping for an answer from staff regarding this question..  

so i purchased my rift within about 60 seconds of hearing about the price drop, i was extremely enthusiastic and didn't hesitate knowing that Medium would be bundled into the deal with Touch. Now my problem is that while i could afford to make the purchase to buy the Rift, i'm presently unable to afford a rig to run it, and curious to know if Medium will still be free for me to download even if i've got to wait perhaps a couple months before i can afford to buy a new pc?

PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

elrealchiqui
Heroic Explorer
Oculus Medium, Quill, Dead & Buried and Robo Recall will be available on your account when you'll set up your Touch the first time. I think you have one year to activate them after the purchase. Send an email to the support to be sure 😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

elrealchiqui
Heroic Explorer
Oculus Medium, Quill, Dead & Buried and Robo Recall will be available on your account when you'll set up your Touch the first time. I think you have one year to activate them after the purchase. Send an email to the support to be sure 😉

bobzdar
Protege
Get a decent video card and run it as-is while you save up for the rest of the system.  It may not be perfect if you have a really weak cpu, but you'll at least be able to load and test everything.  I was running on a 7 year old amd system with a new video card and it worked fine for a couple of months while I planned a new system build.