cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong-------medium 2.2

fangxin
Protege
My medium updated to version 2.2,can't open menu options “save, save as, load, add mesh as clay, export", porgram  to stop running, and pop-up window ”Medium has crashed“. Re-installing the software didn't solve the problem.
kl2hvr18p2r1.jpg
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Can you send me your logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Feel free to send them to medium@oculus.com.

View solution in original post

fangxin
Protege
The problem has been fixed when I deleted the Preferences folder. I hope this method can help others solve the same problem.  I can put myself into my work again. Thanks again to the medium team.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

fangxin
Protege
My medium updated to version 2.2,can't open menu options “save, save as, load, add mesh as clay, export", porgram  to stop running, and pop-up window ”Medium has crashed“. Re-installing the software didn't solve the problem.
kl2hvr18p2r1.jpg

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Could you try to update your graphics drivers? You can also try updating to 2.2.1, our newest patch as of last night.

fangxin
Protege
My graphics card is the latest driver. I upgraded the program to 2.2.1. Clicking on the menu option will cause an error and exit the program.

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Can you send me your logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Feel free to send them to medium@oculus.com.

fangxin
Protege
I have sent the logs to the medium@oculus.com and have not received your reply yet.

fangxin
Protege
Mudium has always been my main creative tool. Now a lot of work can not be done, in the period of error. Is there any way to restore to version 2.0?

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Hey @fangxin, there's no hints in your logs and we can't find your crash dumps. Possible you're on ReVive? 

Are you also using a Windows username that uses special characters? What is the language you're using on your computer? What is the language you're using on Skyline? All of these are helpful data points to figure out what's going on with you. 

fangxin
Protege
Hey Jessicazeta, I sent a new email,  new error logs and a video. Please check, thank you.

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Received and working on it.