cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commercial use of models made in oculus medium

Alakazam-man
Honored Guest
do i own the things i make in oculus medium to use commercially? and if so what if your model uses some of the default stamps included like rocks and some basic shapes? can it still be used commercially even when the model is using some of the commercial stamps included?
3 REPLIES 3

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I believe commercial use was allowed when Medium first released, but I don’t know if there was any change to the terms of use when Adobe bought it. I’m sure there must be an EULA somewhere that you can read through, either in the app itself or on their web page. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Alakazam-man
Honored Guest
i have tried but have not found any EULA-im going crazy here trying to figure this out, if anyone knows where the EULA is please let me know

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I had a quick look online and didn't come up with anything. I would just go ahead and use your models for commercial use--there are plenty of examples of commercial use of Medium models (games like Gunheart), and the Medium web page describes it as a tool for professional artists. It makes no sense as a professional tool if you don't own the rights to use your models for commercial purposes, even if you make use of the included stamps.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo