cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link not available on the oculus quest 2

EntityII_
Protege

Hello everyone,

Just ordered and received my Oculus Saturday and was hyped to hear something available besides Virtual Desktop that I could use to stream my PC games.

My PC oculus app has the air link option available, but every time I look at the experimental features on my Oculus Quest 2 there is no air link or 120 Hz rate available. I've restarted and reset the Quest 2 and the experimental features a few times now to no avail. I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done or if this is still a waiting game.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Waited another day and it still didn't show up so I went with the last resort option I found in the Update v28 release notes thread. I Factory Reset the oculus through the Oculus app, reloaded the oculus and everything was there besides the Virtual Desk which is fine. Though I don't believe Factory Resetting should be the solution, but in this case I took that route.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Beowulf22
Explorer

On your Oculus Quest 2 headset, please check Settings/About/Software Update. I had mine today, sitting there and waiting to click on it. Do this, if it's there, the headseat will restart and you should see Version 28.0.

I did this the day I bought it, on Saturday. I have v28 unless there's a newer one. I'll check again.

Unfortunately, it still is not there. I'll give it another day and then restart it again maybe a new version of v28 that unlocks them will show up.

ElPow
Explorer

Same situation with my set. Running V28 on both sides. Im able to activate it on the PC but is not showing on my VR set. Let’s see if tomorrow we can update some info

Waited another day and it still didn't show up so I went with the last resort option I found in the Update v28 release notes thread. I Factory Reset the oculus through the Oculus app, reloaded the oculus and everything was there besides the Virtual Desk which is fine. Though I don't believe Factory Resetting should be the solution, but in this case I took that route.

Thanks for the update. Will try factory reset as soon as I get home and will post updated info on here if worked for me as well. 

Same for me. I've reset experimental features and also done the factory reset. Still nothing. Will check each day to see if it shows up eventually.

Dang, so it seems to be a different fix for everyone. All my friend had to do was reset experimental features which was the first thing I did. Hopefully, there is a fix in the coming week as it's been out for a little over one.

The reset experimental features didn't work for me yesterday, tried it 2 or 3 times. Tonight though, tried it one more time and it worked first time, after the reboot there was a bunch of new options in the menu plus the AirLink option. Just keep trying and it will show up for you at some point I guess?