cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink doesn't work, I can only see a grey square after launch

sasgamer
Honored Guest

I bought my Quest 2 about 2 weeks ago, everything worked fine, but since 2 or 3 days i have a problem with Airlink/Link to PC. After i launch Airlink/Link (i tried both ways), it starts loading (3 dots), then i can see the background of the menu, but only in a square, then the screen starts flickering in grey color for 2-3 secunds and after that i can only see a grey square and nothing happens. I can't use any button, the controllers doesn't show up on the screen too. I can only go back to the main menu with the Oculus button. On my PC i have the latest drivers installed, and as i said, about 3 days ago everything worked fine, i didn't do any hardware changes to my PC. Is anyone have the same issue, or it's just me? Please help, i can't use my Quest with my PC.  

PROBLEM SOLVED:

I reinstalled the oculus software, and reseted the headset to the default settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sasgamer
Honored Guest

Since I wrote this topic I solved the problem by reinstalling the oculus software on my pc and reseted my headset to the default settings. Now everyting works fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @sasgamersorry to hear both your Air link is not working for you. We would be happy to assist you with this issue, could you please open a support ticket with us here and include the log files from your system. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

sasgamer
Honored Guest

Since I wrote this topic I solved the problem by reinstalling the oculus software on my pc and reseted my headset to the default settings. Now everyting works fine.