cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Lag, when playing games with steamVR (Arizona sunshine and BeatSaber)

Kroove
Honored Guest

So I've bought my oculus quest 2 about 4 days ago, and I even got the oficial cable to plug my quest 2 to my pc so I can use steamVR, and for the most part it's been great, like using youtube, visiting places no lag whatsoever, but the moment I launch any game (Arizona sunshine and BeatSaber the only two that I have bought), I get this weird probleme, where the audio just sort of lags, it doesn't stop at all but it like pauses, for a second keeps going and just sounds laggy too like a bit of a sizzle sound if it makes sense, it's fairly annoying, and seems to go away when I use my personal headphones, but I just can't use them for too long because the cable is too short and it gets pretty annoying, so if anyone know how to fix this please help me !

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Kroove! Thanks for reaching out to us, let's get this issue solved for you as soon as possible so we you can enjoy the VR experience as smoothly as can be. For the audio issues you are experiencing we suggest making sure your drivers are up to date with the latest firmware updates. (https://support.oculus.com/articles/fix-a-problem/troubleshooting-rift-s/oculus-rift-updates) we've included a link to a support article to hopefully help with the process. Secondly repairing the oculus app on your PC could provide a solution to the issue you are experiencing. (https://support.oculus.com/articles/fix-a-problem/troubleshooting-rift-s/Fixing%20a%20Problem%20With...) this link included will go into further detail about the process of repairing the oculus app from your computer. If these steps don't result in a speedy solution, feel more than welcome to submit a support ticket here and we'll dive further into the issue. 😄

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!