cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought an oculus 2 from someone

cidnie97
Honored Guest

I just bought an oculus from someone I’m trying to set it up I can’t seem to connect my controllers. It’s asking to to take out the black things that you take out of the controller when first bought. It didn’t come with that any advice what to do.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, welcome to the Oculus community and congrats on your new Quest! Usually when you are trying to set up your new Quest and that screen pops up, it usually means the battery in the controller is dead. You can slide off the hand grip and replace the battery, and that should get you passed that screen. If you have replaced the battery and still have that screen up, check on the Oculus app if the controllers are being detected. If they are not, please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed in to the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!