cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access the Oculus to change the Wi-Fi

creepydemon5
Honored Guest

I have an Oculus Quest 2 it hasn't been played for a while and I've changed the modem to my wifi now when I try to get on it I forgot my pattern So l went into the app on my phone to change the pattern but it will not sync to my Oculus quest 2 because it is trying to hook to a Wi-Fi that I no longer have how can I get around this

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, creepydemon5!

Having your Quest 2 stuck on your old old Wi-Fi that you don't have anymore can definitely be a huge headache to deal with. As fellow gamers, we totally understand how this can be frustrating when trying to enjoy your Quest 2. Don't worry, we're here to help!

We recommend going into your settings and selecting forget network. This should help, but if it doesn't and it's still stuck on the old network, we recommend doing a factory reset. You can find directions on how to properly do this here. A quick reminder that this could erase progress you've made in games. 

We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!