cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add any payment methods, my visa gift card/mastercard credit card.

jared_vahrenber
Explorer
keep getting a "Unable to add payment information"
10 REPLIES 10

mathias_christe
Honored Guest
I'm having sort of the same issue. I managed to add a credit card a few days ago. Yesterday it disappeared from my account and I have been unable to add any cards since. Have tried several different credit cards

mathias_christe
Honored Guest
Same for Paypal

jared_vahrenber
Explorer

I'm having sort of the same issue. I managed to add a credit card a few days ago. Yesterday it disappeared from my account and I have been unable to add any cards since. Have tried several different credit cards

Really frustrating, I mean cmon I’m trying to give you money and it’s not working. Of all things to not work you would think they would make sure they can take your money 

jared_vahrenber
Explorer

Same for Paypal

FIXED!!!!

I couldn’t add it so I logged out of my account on the app and then deleted the app from my phone and redownloaded it and it seems to work fine. Haven’t bought a game yet but got my gift card and credit card in there 

Dantuzo21
Honored Guest
Tried that logging out and still nothing. WTH!!! Why won't this work?!

TheMetalMilitia
Honored Guest
Same thing . It won't save payment info.  This has to be costing the company a lot of money and pissing off customers. Maybe I should sell my FB stock lol    Anyone have a solution?

TheMetalMilitia
Honored Guest
Same thing . It won't save payment info.  This has to be costing the company a lot of money and pissing off customers. Maybe I should sell my FB stock lol    Anyone have a solution?

StoneGoniea
Honored Guest
Same problem here. How the heck do you put a zip code in if it’s a visa gift card?  Someone didn’t do their homework, should have been figured out prior , especially since a lot of kids like me got them for Christmas along with gift cards. If this doesn’t get fixed soon I’ll be spending my gift card on my ps4!

Frosty_Vibes
Honored Guest
I had the "Unable to add payment information" and Error 1383118 messages pop up no matter what device or browser I used. After no success for 3 days,  I finally just filed a ticket with Support and after 2 days it was fixed for me.  So I suggest that you guys reach out to Support ASAP if you haven't already. 

BTW, used Vanilla Visa Gift Cards on my account just fine.  I did register a Zip Code by going to the website on the back of the packaging of the card and putting  it in on  that website. (VanillaGift.com) 

Hope this helps somebody!