cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install oculus app on pc

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello to whom it may concern

I recently bought myself a quest 2 and decided to download my previous oculus vr games on my new built pc .

as i was following the onscreen instructions I was greeted with a last page saying cant connect (looks like we cant reach the oculus server. please check you internet connection) however my internet works fine and i can watch YouTube. what can I do to fix this situation?

5 REPLIES 5

Zeussx
Level 3

Having the same issue, Following.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea what could possibly cause this error cause on my computer i can play YouTube and use google no problem also i can download other software its on the oculus that's having this issue

I actually just found out that Oculus servers have been down since last night at least. That is most likely what is causing our issue. You can keep a pretty good eye on it with this Down detector. But Oculus should be posting updates on Twitter or something. Haven't checked though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

actually ubisoft servers are down too what is going on right now

klayman-
Level 3

It works for me now! The servers were down. However I had to redownload the installation file, even though it's seemingly the same. With the one I had from yesterday, it still didn't work, but with the redownloaded one, it did.