cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Casting to PC

YajuuKikuishi
Honored Guest
Hi there,
Having some issues getting my Quest 2 to cast to my PC. I go to Oculus.com/casting and login and it gives me the instruction list for what to do on the headset. When on the headset, I go to Casting list but my PC doesn't show up. They're both connected to the same wifi and it works completely fine when casting to my Phone.

Not sure if it's something simple I'm missing or something else.

Thanks for any help in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Hi there,
Having some issues getting my Quest 2 to cast to my PC. I go to Oculus.com/casting and login and it gives me the instruction list for what to do on the headset. When on the headset, I go to Casting list but my PC doesn't show up. They're both connected to the same wifi and it works completely fine when casting to my Phone.

Not sure if it's something simple I'm missing or something else.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Need to be on the same network.  So if you are using wifi they both need to be on a 5ghz bandwith, also it only works on certian browsers.  try it from google browser.

YajuuKikuishi
Honored Guest
Thanks!!

Working perfectly now.

banarini
Honored Guest
Hello.
Having same problem.
Using Chrome\Edge, same wifi network (tried both 2.4ghz and 5ghz, selecting same on pc and quest2).
Wiped router settings to default, reconfigured network, didn't work
Casting to android app works fine. Any ideas?

Still same issues casting to PC here.  Same network, same wifi.  One of my PCs works, the other does not.  Some additional info in the error message would be helpful.  In the browser I just get "Something went wrong. Try casting from your headset again." Are there other system requirements?  The PC on which it is failing is an Intel NUC core i5 with 16GB of RAM.