cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller not Vibrating.

tigermustang
Honored Guest
I was recently playing Beat Saber when I accidentally hit the two controllers together (not like a slam, more like a little touch) this has happened before, and it's possible that i maybe nicked something in the controller, but i went back to play, the left controller would not vibrate at all. I did all i could, took out the battery for a minute, switched them out, etc., but it still didn't work, I re-paired them, and when pairing it did not vibrate at all, but my right one could and did. Maybe I just broke it, i have no idea, but it feels so unnatural without vibrating. Tell me if you had similar issues, or if i just broke my controller. 
3 REPLIES 3

ezop73
Rising Star
sounds like you might have damaged the controller ring/halo (that's where all sensors are) .. the plastic is very brittle and needs to be update on the upcoming quest2. contact support, they might send you a new one out .. obviously omit the banging together bit. :smile:  

crazymonkeygame
Honored Guest
Mine are doing the same thing and I'm really worried 

Starseeker.Spixel
Honored Guest

My left oculus quest 2 controller is doing the exact same thing described here, does anyone know a fix?