cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Prices.

Jqmma
Honored Guest
Hello! I'm looking into buying a Quest 2. Since it says 299 USD for 64 gb Q2, I converted that into My currency (NZD) and it turns out to be 447 NZD. When I went to the checkout and switched the shipping location to My country (New Zealand), but it scaled the price up to 569 NZD with free shipping. Does anyone know the reason it makes it much more expensive? Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Richooal
Consultant
The price in USD was delivered in the USA, however they also need to add VAT to that. The price when you select NZ includes delivery and also includes any applicable taxes.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

MarkT25810
Expert Protege

Jqmma said:

Hello! I'm looking into buying a Quest 2. Since it says 299 USD for 64 gb Q2, I converted that into My currency (NZD) and it turns out to be 447 NZD. When I went to the checkout and switched the shipping location to My country (New Zealand), but it scaled the price up to 569 NZD with free shipping. Does anyone know the reason it makes it much more expensive? Thanks.

more expensive than the US though converting that makes it a few £ cheaper than the UK price of £299