cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my order go through?

Diegcor
Honored Guest
So I just preordered an oculus quest 2 from the official website and I got a confirmation email but when I checked my orders page on the Oculus website it said "You currently do not have any orders" What does this mean? Do I have to reorder? Because I really don't want to risk ordering two of them. 
I filed a ticket so I'll update this post if I get anything from that.
5 REPLIES 5

Diegcor
Honored Guest
Any help would be greatly appreciated

kojack
MVP
MVP
It might have gone through as a guest purchase, so it isn't attached to your actual account, but should still be a valid purchase. I think there was a post on here (might be a couple of pages ago now) about a few people ending up with guest purchases.
Probably. I don't work for them, so no idea. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Diegcor
Honored Guest
Thanks for the tip, but I tried signing in through the guest portal with my email and order number and it said wrong email/ or order number

barumpus
Honored Guest
this worked for me:
  1. Find email with subject "Your order from Oculus"
  2. Click on the order number in that email; it is a link that goes to ...secure.oculus.com/guest/...
  3. Read the resulting web page: it said "you will receive an email with a link you can use" (or something like that).
  4. Wait for that email. It had the subject "Your Oculus order".
  5. Click on the link in that email. That is, click on the word "link" in the sentence "You can use this link to access your order information".
After #5 above I was shown my order (as a guest).

I hope this helps!

Ndianseatmonkey
Honored Guest

Diegcor said:

Thanks for the tip, but I tried signing in through the guest portal with my email and order number and it said wrong email/ or order number

Did it come?